What you should look for in a home security camera in Fort Wayne
When it comes to home security, it helps to get a full look of your property This is a principal reason why security cameras are among the smartest tools to think about as you design your home’s security. Although standalone cameras will be beneficial when set up appropriately, they’re even more powerful when incorporated into your home’s comprehensive system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Fort Wayne? You’ll be happy to find these critical devices have more conveniences than earlier versions. You can view real-time feeds from indoor cameras or surprise intruders with built-in deterrent mechanisms from exterior cameras. Just use your security app or touchscreen smart hub and you’ll be able to control all your cameras.
Dynamic features bolster home security cameras in Fort Wayne
Versatile and simple-to-use security cameras will raise your home’s protection to a different level. These essential elements of your alarm system are available with an incredible range of features such as two-way communications, motion detection, and convenient cell phone access. Take a look at the available options below.
- Built-in deterrents: You can use a security camera that will take action automatically. If odd behavior is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright red ring will appear next to the lens and a loud alarm will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision capability offers clear-cut footage of your environs at any hour. Your cameras will also sustain their clarity when closing in on particular areas.
- Cloud storage: Look for security cameras with recording and storage cloud functionality and the ability to watch footage directly from your smartphone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s surveillance systems in Fort Wayne are typically paired to a helpful app on your smartphone. You can watch live feeds or saved video and even arm or disarm your security. The Vivint App will deliver a notification to your phone if the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detection: Built-in motion detection allows cameras to take notice when odd movement takes place. You’ll even be alerted with an update on your phone.
- Talk to visitors or family: Need to contact your children after school? Do you have a delivery person at your front door? The latest residential security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient two-way talk so you can converse with anyone captured by your surveillance device.
- Field of vision: As a general rule, your exterior video cameras should offer at least 120° of viewing perspective. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts a viewing angle of 140°.
- Configurable zones: This feature gives you the chance to designate the precise part of your property you want your camera to supervise. This is important to optimize the activity you surveil as you don’t necessarily require alerts every time a vehicle travels by on the street.
Design your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Fort Wayne. All that remains is to put everything together in a customized Vivint smart home. Phone (260) 286-9602 to get started or submit the simple form on this page to contact our security specialists.