Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
Any time your home alarm system in Fort Wayne goes off, your 24-hour monitoring experts will spring to action. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The procedure they follow is dependent on the type of emergency. For instance, if the emergency is of a medical nature, one attempt will be made to get in touch with you before first responders are deployed. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most typical type of alarm - a monitoring professional will adhere to these steps to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you through the central command panel. You will typically be required to supply a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t get a reply, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, nearby police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again after authorities are alerted.
If you're not able to communicate with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Assistance will still be deployed even if you're not able to verify the emergency.
Get prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Fort Wayne
Be prepared for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in Fort Wayne from Vivint. Call (260) 286-9602 to start customizing your home’s security today.