Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Fort Wayne?
Your new nursery is close to being ready for your precious bundle of joy. You dedicated countless hours building the cradle, covering the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even finished up the space with a row of cuddly toys on a shelf. But how are you going to monitor your infant? You can go the traditional route with a basic audio monitor or take it a bit further and utilize the surveillance equipment available to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Even though it may seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Fort Wayne, it’s a great choice when you think about the benefits.
Smart home indoor cameras in Fort Wayne are ideal baby monitors
As part of your complete home security system, you can access your indoor cameras and every one of your components via a single app. This gives you convenience and comfort as you are able to check in on your child from any location via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-def video: You’ll enjoy crystal clear, high-resolution video of your precious one. You may even watch recorded clips right from your smartphone.
- Two-way talk: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you can actually verbalize to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a restless sleeper. Even better, you can utilize the audio feature through your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle views: Your indoor security camera will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your newborn decides rest time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to receive motion-activated updates sent directly to your smartphone.
- One-tap communications: Although this feature is generally for older kids, it’s worth a mention. With a simple touch of a button, your kid can touch base with you by means of cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a tremendous benefit. If you see that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and think it might be a bit uncomfortable in the room, you can change the temp on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have another little one? You may incorporate another indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with one home security app.
Customize Your Fort Wayne smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Fort Wayne smart home and benefit from the comfort and protection Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can offer. Dial (260) 286-9602 today and learn how we can make your property more convenient and safer for all family members.