How does home monitoring work in Fort Wayne?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a wise choice for safeguarding your property and family members. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is well worth the cost.
Here’s how Fort Wayne home monitoring works
If you love the idea of always having someone there to back you up during emergencies, round-the-clock home monitoring is a good choice for you. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are overly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your residence or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to authenticate the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is unable to speak with you, they will automatically alert emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the situation and will act as the chief contact with emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring agents are connected to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than merely a sense of peace as you have real-life experts to guide you during your time of need.
Defending your property, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup on call in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll be busy making certain loved ones are safe. It’s even more critical when an emergency takes place while you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your smoke detector beeping or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will occur when nobody is there to heed the sound of the blaring siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your place is always guarded, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Fort Wayne home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All signals and communications pass through this important, central command center. Along with being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these added advantages:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your smart home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio feature giving you the chance to converse right to your monitoring staff
- You are able to ask for help with any kind of emergency, including medical matters
If you can’t find your mobile device when a crisis strikes, you can still talk with your monitoring staff directly through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Fort Wayne security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and order a completely connected Fort Wayne smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you require. We understand the value of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our popular packages. If you’re ready to boost your home’s protection, call (260) 286-9602 or complete the form below to begin.